Already have a Username/Password for Italian Journal of Animal Science?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration.
- The text is double-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed at the end of the manuscript. In general, the text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines above.
- The submission file is in PDF file format. No other format is allowed. If a revised version of the manuscript is requested, it MUST be submitted as a standard word processor file (Microsoft Word or OpenOffice are preferred). The same requirement is valid if a manuscript is accepted: in this case, authors must provide the final accepted files for publication (DOC for text and TIFF/JPG for images).
- Our journal fights plagiarism: authors are advised that their article will be checked with available tools for discovering plagiarism.
- This journal charge a publication fee for publication: by submitting their manuscript to IJAS, authors agree to pay the amount due whether their manuscript will be accepted for publication.
- At the end of submission procedure, authors are asked to include in the Comments to the Editor field at least 3-4 suggested reviewers (name and e-mail).
PAGEPress has chosen to apply the Creative Commons Attribution License (CCAL) to all manuscripts to be published. An Open Access Publication is one that meets the following two conditions: The author(s) and copyright holder(s) grant(s) to all users a free, irrevocable, worldwide, perpetual right of access to, and a license to copy, use, distribute, transmit and display the work publicly and to make and distribute derivative works, in any digital medium for any responsible purpose, subject to proper attribution of authorship, as well as the right to make small numbers of printed copies for their personal use. A complete version of the work and all supplemental materials, including a copy of the permission as stated above, in a suitable standard electronic format is deposited immediately upon initial publication in at least one online repository that is supported by an academic institution, scholarly society, government agency, or other well-established organization that seeks to enable open access, unrestricted distribution, interoperability, and long-term archiving. Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms: 1. Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal. 2. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal. 3. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
the Italian Journal of Animal Science [eISSN 1828-051X] is the official journal of the Animal Science and Production Association and it is published by PAGEPress®, Pavia, Italy. Reg. Pavia, n. 2/2010-INF. All credits and honors to PKP for their OJS.